Alyssa Keller is the Director of Content & Communication at Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare. She is a self-prescribed skincare enthusiast and takes sun protection to a whole other level – but that doesn’t stop her from enjoying the beach!
Keep reading to see what is in Alyssa’s beach bag…
1. Dr. Dennis Gross All-Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense: I have never really been a fan of physical sunscreens – until I met this yellow bottle of sunblock bliss. It is super lightweight and leaves my skin dewy – not greasy. I actually don’t mind reapplying this throughout my beach day.
2. Wide Brim Sun Hat with Neck Flap, UPF50+ : This hat is only $16 and I refuse to go to the beach without it. My fiancé makes fun of me for looking like a grandma when I wear it, but I could really care less. It gives the best sun protection plus it is lightweight and easy to pack. No sun-induced damaging for me!
3. Mini blue tooth speaker: Can’t go to the beach without some tunes. This speaker is water-proof which gives me peace of mind. My go-to playlist is a mix of 80s, early 2000s and Disney songs – needless to say, I keep the volume pretty low to avoid judgement.
4. Metrocard: From Brooklyn, we take the subway out to our favorite part of Rockaway Beach. It takes about an hour but time flies when you’re people watching on the train.
5. Extra Toasty Cheez-Itz: These are the ultimate beach snack – the extra toasted are my favorite.
Discover Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare for All Your Skincare Needs
For more skincare tips from the experts at Dr. Dennis Gross, check out our blog’s newest content. Discover our full line of sunscreens to protect your skin on the beach and beyond. Shop the collection of Dr. Dennis Gross bestselling skincare backed by dermatologists.