Ashley Hinds is the Senior Manager of Education and Events at Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare. As she begins to pack her bags for a whirlwind adventure across the United States and Canada, making over 30 stops with the Peel Mobile, she lets us take a look at her travel necessities…
1. Dr. Dennis Gross C + Collagen Brighten and Firm Eye Cream: Traveling all over the country into different time zones wreaks havoc on my eye area. This eye cream gives me an instant boost, de-puffs and helps me look fresh and energized. It’s my go-to eye cream when traveling.
2. Energy Cell Pilot 4GS Portable Charger Power Bank: I’m using my phone constantly while traveling and never know when I’ll need to “power-up”. This charger gives me 3 to 4 full charges on my phone and is my lifesaver!
3. Blue Diamond Siracha Almonds: This is my favorite snack while on the road. It has tons of protein and a little spice. I always have a can in my purse!
4. Touchland Power Mist Hydrating Hand Sanitizer: Clean hands are important now more than ever. Most hand sanitizer dries out my skin after using it multiple times per day. This one is effective, easy to use and keeps my hand soft and hydrated. Rainwater is my favorite scent!
5. MAC - Lady Danger Lipstick – It’s an oldie but goodie. The perfect orangey-red matte color stays on and helps me look polished even on the days I feel exhausted.
Discover Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare for All Your Skincare Needs
For more skincare tips from the experts at Dr. Dennis Gross, check out our blog’s newest content. Shop the collection of Dr. Dennis Gross bestselling skincare backed by dermatologists.