Retinol is the gold standard ingredient for addressing aging and complexion concerns – clinically proven to smooth wrinkles, clear skin and even tone & texture.
Join Caroline and Dr. Gross as they deep dive into the versatility of this active ingredient and the science behind what retinol does, how it works and why it deserves a spot in your beauty regimen! Signup and share with a friend – it’s free!
You will learn:
- Why retinol is the gold standard ingredient (and a dermatologist favorite
- How to choose the right retinol for your skin concerns
- Common retinol myths – debunked
- What ingredients you should (and shouldn’t) pair with retinol
- Smooth fine lines, wrinkles and acne scars
- Diminish acne, uneven texture and hyperpigmentation
- Prevent premature signs of aging
- A glowing, smooth complexion
Attend this masterclass and get access to exclusive VIP deals.
Dr. Dennis Gross
Co-Founder of Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare and Board-Certified Dermatologist
Dennis Gross, M.D., is a board-certified dermatologist and dermatologic surgeon who has been in practice for 25 years. Creator of award-winning Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare™, inspired by the skincare concerns of patients at his NYC practice, Dr. Dennis Gross is nationally recognized and has been featured as one of New York Magazine’s Best Doctors for his expertise in skin health as well as his approach to creating and maintaining the most natural-looking skin.
Best-Selling Author and Advanced Aesthetician
Caroline Hirons is an internationally recognized advanced aesthetician with over 15 years of experience as an industry consultant. Caroline has worked with over 100 brands, some involving bespoke facials and training for top brands in the UK, USA and Far East. Caroline is the founder of Skin Rocks, an educational platform designed to “get your skin to its happy place.” Caroline’s bestselling book Skincare - The New Edit is out now.