Free Alpha Beta® Ultra Gentle Daily Peel Treatment and Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion Sample
Dr. Dennis Gross' Tips:
- Apply vitamin C directly to skin with targeted treatments; eating vitamin C-rich foods is not as effective
- Use topical vitamin C mixed with chelators to more efficiently destroy free radicals, which can lead to visible signs of aging
- Combine a vitamin C treatment with a gentle peel to help fade sun spots faster
NYC dermatologist shares skincare advice he gives his patients
- What Does Vitamin C Do?
- Can I Just Drink Orange Juice?
- How Does Vitamin C Improve Dark Spots?
Vitamin C is one of the most potent anti-aging ingredients. An antioxidant that destroys free radicals that break down collagen (which leads to wrinkles), it jumpstarts collagen production for firmer, healthier skin.
Vitamin C is far more efficient when applied topically than it is via supplements.
Sunspots form as a result of excess pigmentation due to too much sun exposure. Vitamin C can fade unsightly spots and restore a more even skin tone when applied topically. As a potent antioxidant, Vitamin C helps speed the skin’s natural healing properties and helps inhibit the production of enzymes that can lead to brown spots. Chemical exfoliation with gentle alpha and beta hydroxy acids will also help to fade sun spots and discoloration.
The Dr. Dennis Gross Difference
NYC dermatologist Dr. Dennis Gross formulates all products based on his patients’ skincare needs.
Our products are never tested on animals – and most are vegan.
Potent and Proven Ingredients
You’ll see visible results with advanced ingredient combinations and medical grade formulas – without irritation.